Hello

I was wondering if anyone had run into this problem?
I am running winnt server 4.0 with IIS 4.0 and I installed the IISLockdown
Tooljust to be safe however that installed URLScan 2.0 which will deny web
based requests for .exe files.  And this effectively means anlgform.exe
won't work.

The error message if anyone is interested is either a generic 404 message
or "System cannot find the file specified" depending on if you have
friendly Error messages enabled and what version of URLScan is on your
computer.

Thanks

Aruno