Hi Stephen et al:

         I've been using Analog 5.22 for some time now but I've noticed
that traffic figures don't actually tell the whole story. I'd like to begin
examining the unique hosts summaries. However, any examination of the
documentation leaves the questions susolved.

         I download the logs daily and combine the files and run the
reports after the end of each month. Right now I'm using a slightly
modified big.cfg configuration file.

         Is it possible to report the number of unique users on a daily
basis similar to the daily report? Similarly, I'd like to summarize unique
visitors weekly and (the existing) monthly report. This means that I'll get
three different scenarios but I'll be able to tell the average number of
repeat visiters as compared to the number of infrequent visitors. Any
suggestions?

         Thanks for the help.

         Ron Woodall

Ron Woodall