Analog produces HTML output when you run it,
but it doesn't produce data when you run it with
the settings flag at the command line?  My only
other idea is to specify the full path for analog
when running it with the settings flag.  You will
probably need to delete the old "blah" file or to
append it (>>).

-- Duke