Justin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In my httpd.conf file, I am using "combined" logformat (TransferLog
> location/of/file combined)
> In my analog.cfg file, I have told it to use APACHELOGFORMAT (exact
> copy of the string that matches combined).
>
> For some reason which baffles me, Analog stops reading at October 14,
> though there are additional lines after that.  It also returns 1,230
> corrupt logfile lines.

How big are the logs - are the 1230 lines all the hits since October
14th? Or are the entries since October 14th being ignored.

> Is there some way to convince Analog to look at each line and try to
> decipher it seperately, versus looking at the first few, deciding on a
> format, and following that throughout.

It'd probably slow things down if Analog had to analyse each line to see
what it's logformat is.

>  I thought I had the logfile
> set to use combined all the way through, but it doesn't seem to be
> doing so...  Am I missing something here??
>
> Do I need to include some of the lines that are not processing?

It would help if you included one line from the 13th and one from the
15th, to see if they are different.

Aengus