Hi, my name's Mark and I'm new to the list.

I'm trying to specify a date range for a log file I want analzyed. As far as I can tell, this is done with the FROM and TO command-line instructions.

When I double-click on analog.exe, a command window comes up, but won't accept commands and then closes itself. The help file told me this is normal, but if so, how do I enter a FROM and TO command in it?

On another question, the log file I'm operating on is huge: 350 Megs (the client hasn't it touched it in years, so it's bloated to its current size). I'm assuming analog will choke on something this size, so what is the best way to chop it into bite-sized pieces (I'm assuming this is in fact possible)?

Thanks for the help.

-- Mark Farmer
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]