Hi All,

I have a question about converting Analog's report into a Word or an Excel
document. Any ideas how to do so? This is one of the features for which our
marketing dept is considering buying Webtrends.
Another "great" feature that WebTrends claims to have is resolving the AOL
factor with the help of GeoTrends. Did anyone actually try this? Are they
actually able to find out more IP info about the AOL user? I don't see how
this is possible without having access to AOL's DCS.

Regards,
Konrad