"Them" is http://www.mail-archive.com/ created by Jeff Breidenbach
(http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#who). The list is run by
http://lists.isite.net created by David W. Baker. Two different
"organizations". Both on behalf of Stephen Turner, the author of
Analog.

Mail Archive offers their archive service for free. They also claim
that they make their lists "spam safe"
(http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#spam). Obviously they are not
doing that so a "bug" should be reports to
http://jab.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gossip.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group

Doug Nelson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:39 AM):