In <06db01c29a1f$02a051c0$ea00a8c0@xubsi082d4clph>, "Michael Lugassy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hmm.. weird, now I'm getting this: %e3%e9%f1%f7%e9%ed
> I've looked into the Document you have mentioned. I guess there isn't a way
> to replace the above (hebrew string) to viewable string (while keeping the
> english string shows up regulary).

There is no way for analog to know which character set to apply to
%e3%e9%f1%f7%e9%ed.

This would be Hebrew, it could equally be Greek, or German, or any other
language (and character set), or it could be parameters which do not represent
printable characters at all.

If you know the charset of these strings, you can postprocess the output and
convert these into the corresponding entities in the character set chosen for
the report, since search engine strings will usually be a mix of local
encodings and UTF-8 this may not work well, though, unless you parse the
parameters for each search engine and decide how to transcode the entities.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]