"Ricardo J. Méndez Castro" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Friday, December 20, 2002 3:18
PM):

> Hi,

> I was wondering: is there a way to obtain a detailed processing time report
> in Analog, showing the files that have taken longer to process?  I can't
> find a way to configure this detail on Analog 5.30.

See the FAQ http://analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq128

If there is a particular file you wish to look at you can use
FILEINCLUDE (http://analog.cx/docs/include.html) to create a report of
requests for that file and then look at the processing report.

If you want to look at several files, you can do this for each one.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group