On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Michael Lugassy wrote:

> Aengus,
>
> > ReqAliases are just that - Aliases to be displayed in the Request
> > report. The structure of the report is generated first, before the
> > Aliases are applied.
>
> I understand now. well, there MUST be a better way to accomplish what I
> need, right?

Coming in late to this discussion because I've been away for New Year.

You can use a combination of FILEALIAS and REQALIAS. E.g.

FILEALIAS /file1.html /allfiles.html
FILEALIAS /file2.html /allfiles.html
REQALIAS /allfiles.html "Friendly name"

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than