Viau, Stephane ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:57 AM):

> can some one help define the analog log format for the squid log. I would
> really appreciate the help. This works but im not capturing all the
> information that i can ie. status
> LOGFORMAT (%U.%j%w%j %s %j %b %j %r %u %f/%j)

First, Analog is probably not the best tool for analyzing squid logs.
This is in the FAQ: http://analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq197.

If you want to get the status code (the number after TCP_MISS/, I
assume) you could try this:

   LOGFORMAT (%U.%j%w%j %s %j/%c %b %j %r %u %f/%j)

Of course, this requires that the numeric code matches HTTP status
codes. This also won't distinguish between TCP_MISS and other
statuses.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group