Title: RE: [analog-help] is it possible to include a particular string i n the querystring usign regex?

is this part significant to the solution? and can i use regex instead?

INTSEARCHWORDINCLUDE *
INTSEARCHWORDEXCLUDE a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z
INTSEARCHWORDEXCLUDE
aan,alle,als,de,der,een,en,elk,elke,het,http,in,is,of,om,van
INTSEARCHWORDEXCLUDE
an,and,any,at,by,for,from,how,into,on,or,the,to,up,what,where,which
INTSEARCHWORD ON
# INTSEARCHWORDCOLS
INTSEARCHWORDSORTBY alphabetical
INTSEARCHWORDFLOOR 1r
INTSEARCHWORDCHART requests
#
INTSEARCHQUERYINCLUDE *
INTSEARCHQUERYEXCLUDE a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z
INTSEARCHQUERYEXCLUDE
aan,alle,als,de,der,een,en,elk,elke,het,http,in,is,of,om,van
INTSEARCHQUERYEXCLUDE
an,and,any,at,by,for,from,how,into,on,or,the,to,up,what,where,which

Thanks,

Stephane Viau
Systems Analyst
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
suite 1600, 344 Slater St
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y3
work: (613) 237-7111
fax: (613) 234-2567