Hanspeter ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Wednesday, January 08, 2003 1:31 PM):

> When i process two web server logs and lets say the first one
> contains 1000 requests coming from domains a, b and c and the second
> log contains 500 requests from domains x, y then an analysis of both
> logs, specified with 2 LOGFILE commands in the analog.cfg file,
> results in a report for 1500 requests but in the domain report ONLY
> x and y appear as domains and a, b and c are MISSING!   To me this
> looks like an error in analog.

Did you check your DOMFLOOR settings to make sure you are listing all
domains? Try setting DOMFLOOR 1r in your analog.cfg. If this still
shows up, try running with SETTINGS ON in your analog.cfg and see if
Analog is really reading both log files. It will also tell you if
those first three domains are excluded (say with a DOMEXCLUDE
command).

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group