I recently had my ISP turn on extended logging and Analog 5.30a for Macintosh won't read those logs! It reads my regular log files fine, but those don't include user OS, browser and keyword referrers. The important stuff!

Anyone have this problem and know how I can get Analog to read my extended logs? Here's the message it returns when I try to run my extended logs:

Processing...
analog: analog version 5.30/Mac
analog: Warning F: Can't auto-detect format of logfile ~~~: ignoring it

Again, Analog reads/processes my non-extended logs just fine.