I have a large request report that details all the arguments passed to just
one file.  I was hoping just to get a [not listed: xxxxxx] kind of summary
of the request arguments for all the one and two hit listings, instead of
having to use a "REQARGSFLOOR 1r"  The report generated with that option is
just impossible to sort through and I still don't have a total.  And I can
not use the total listed for accesses to the page in general, as it is used
extensively with no arguments passed to it.

The only other option I can think of is to output to computer format and
then import to a spreadsheet for totals.  But that seems like twice the
work.

Is the [not listed: ] type of count not available for the request arguments
(all the indented items) when the floor is raised?

Hope that makes sense!  Thanks!

Glenn Keffer