Title: Computer output problem

Greetings everyone,
I'm using a basic config file with Analog 5.32, and have tried the "Outfile" method - which works fine, and then when I go to use "Output Computer" it doesn't create the computer file. Below is what I see when I run analog. If I open the report when using the "outfile" - I get a normal Analog report.

C:\ANALOG~1>analog
ANALOG: analog version 5.32/Win32
ANALOG: Warning M: Logfile c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc2\ex030601.
  contains lines with no bytes: byte counts may be low
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
( -- Skip a few lines in here - they're all the same warning -- )
ANALOG: Warning M: Logfile c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc2\ex030626.
  contains lines with no bytes: byte counts may be low
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty Referrer Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty Referring Site Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty Redirected Referrer Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty Failed Referrer Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty User Failure Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Query Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
ANALOG: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

BG