The output I'm getting from Analog doesn't seem to correspond to the logfiles it's
reading. My intuition tells me that I'm doing something dumb, but I can't
see what it is.

For example: for one particular day my web server log shows 4 downloads of a
file which is just under 1Mb in size, yet the Daily Report shows total
MBytes as just 1.09.  The logged downloads all have status code 200, and I
have no HOSTEXCLUDEs set.    The only Daily Report commands I've used are
DAILYREP ON, DAYREPCOLS RSB and DAYREPGRAPH B.

I've tried setting DEBUG ON, and SETTINGS ON, but they don't seem to tell me
anything relevant - I think my problem is too simple for that!  If anybody
has any leads I could follow to investigate further, I'd really appreciate
them.