On 8/5/03 12:55 PM Campbell Steve ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>Can someone tell me on Mac OS X where in the world the plain old web log is?
>I have looked and looked and I know this is a dumb, newebie type question.

The OS X log files are located in "/private/var/log/httpd/". /private a
hidden directory, which makes it something of a pain to access. Not all
programs can read from hidden directories. Command line tools seem to
handle it just fine, but only a few GUI programs can read from there.

Jason

[EMAIL PROTECTED]