greetings list,
first poster and my apologies if this question is a repeat, but I have had a quick
search through the archives and no luck. I have also read the documentation on setting
up a single virtual report for all domains on a server, but have not found an suitable
answer.

So here is my problem. I am running analog 5 on IIS5 and win2k with about 50 domains.
Currently, each domain is set up to log individually, and each site is privy to it's
own set of statistics. But -- and yes there is always a but -- what I am also after is
a summary of monthly traffic by each domain in a single report (preferably ASCII
format) for the purposes of billing. That's all I want at this stage - one report with
each domain listed with its total traffic for the month.  If at all possible, I would
also like each month to generate a new report.

I also have one other problem that I have been unable to solve on our other server.
Same settings -- IIS5 on win2k, but for some reason when analog runs it always reports
the following, and on every domain:

<snip>
contains lines with no bytes: byte counts may be low
</snip>

I've checked the documentation on this error, along with the configuration of the cfg
files, and have added the lines required for this functionality to work, with no joy.
It appears to be the exact same setup as the other server (including analog version
5), and I cannot understand what the problem is. Has anybody encountered this before,
and is there a possible solution?

All help greatly appreciated.

regards
Mark Henderson