I am new & have read all the FAQs but have not seen anything about this. I configured
the .cfg file with
LOGFILE logfile.log
# LOGFILE C:\test\log\*.log
In that path is only one log file dated 8/03. When I run it, the html file refers to
dates in 1999, some sort of sample looking data, nowhere near the stuff I would expect
to see. I tried renaming the log file to .lgx so it would not even be found to be sure
it was pulling from my data. It runs regardless giving same data & with no error
message. I don't know where this data is coming from.
It is pulling in my company name and I even changed the .cfg file to rename the html
that is produced - it does all this so I know it is using my .cfg file.

Donna