I should probably clairify on a the multiple sites issue.

We are running a W2K web server.  In IIS we have about 150 different
websites running.  Of those 150, only about 60 - 70 of them are getting
statistics ran.  There is one site that the stats stop at every day, but I
have found no reason that it stops on that particular site, or the one next
in line.

All help is appreciated,
-Murphy

"Chris Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]