It does not. this is the Browser report:

Listing browsers, sorted by the number of requests.
 #reqs: browser
------: -------
375082: "Mozilla/4.0
 8503: "GomezAgent
 8146: "Mozilla/5.0
 4954: "Mozilla/3.01
 3734: "MSProxy/2.0"
 2430: "Mozilla/2.0
  980: "Wget/1.6"

This is the line from the log file:  That is what I want or at least something close to it..

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)

Thanks so much.
John

Jeremy Wadsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]