After a LONG time thinking about this, if arguments are part of the filename, then why
does

FILEINCLUDE /foo/bar.cfm*planid=1234*

fail but

FILEINCLUDE *planid=1234*

work?  Every log entry that I want to include has "/foo/bar.cfm" as the file followed
by a variety of arguments.  Is there something else affecting the filtering?

Chris