nOn Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Woodruff, Tony wrote:

> Is it possible to change the scope on the General Summary page from "the
> past 7 days" to the past, say, "30" days?

The main numbers are for the whole period under analysis, which you can
change with the FROM and TO commands. It's only the numbers in brackets
which are for the last seven days (and it's always seven days).

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"The internet is a reflection of our society. If we do not like what we see,