Title: Exclude a specific OS from the OS report

Hi,

I'm using analog 5.32 on a Windows 2000 system.

This works fine for the browser report:

BROWSERREP off
BROWREPCOLS RrPp
BROWREPSORTBY PAGES
BROWREPFLOOR 0.1%p

BROWSERSUM on
BROWSUMCHART on
BROWSUMSORTBY PAGES
BROWSUMCOLS RrPp
# mark AvantGo (PDA) Version and exclude it (but only in SUMary)
BROWALIAS "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; AvantGo 5.2; FreeBSD)" AvantGo
# BROWREPALIAS AvantGo "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; AvantGo 5.2; FreeBSD)"
BROWSUMEXCLUDE AvantGo

All the requests made by this browser will be excluded. Perfect.

By trying to exclude all the requests made by this browser and this OS in the os report, I've got
the result that all these "exclusions" are now counted as the "unknown OS". This is not really what I wanted !

OSREP on
OSCHART on
OSCOLS RPp
# mark AvantGo (PDA) Version and exclude it
OSALIAS "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; AvantGo 5.2; FreeBSD)" AvantGoOS
OSEXCLUDE AvantGoOS

I need to exclude this information completely from the OS report.
Any ideas what I made wrong ? Hope you can help me....

greetings

Marius