Hi,

I have analog 5.32 running on Fedora 1 together with ReportMagic 2.21
and DNSTrans 1.52

DNSTrans works fine and created a dnsfile which has thousands of
entries, looks good. Bud analog still uses the IPs instead of
hostnames. I have DNS READ and DNSFILE /var/log/internetlogs/dnsfile
in the analog.cfg. I tried DEBUG ON and it shows me F: Opening
/var/log/internetlogs/dnsfile as DNS input file F: Closing DNS input
file /var/log/internetlogs/dnsfile at the very beginning of the
error.txt

so everything seems to be OK, but I still have only IPs in my
reports. What am I doing wrong?

Kevin

--
check your IIS for installed components:
http://www.bier-voting.de/objcheck