From: varun chinta
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 7:04 PM
Subject: [analog-help] Unresolved Numerical Address

Hello,
I am new to Analog, I followed all the instructions given in the
documentation for windows to run analog.I can see the web statistics but
the problem is with the domain reports.
My purpose of using analog is to find who is viewing my site, but to my
dismay the only part i cant see is who is visting my website, in the report
i see this " unresolved numerical address" but in the logfiles i see all
the IP address.
I wiould really appreciate if u can help me convert those IP address in the
logfiles to the URL.

Thank You
varun

Do you Yahoo!?