Title: Message

Hi can anyone help,

I'm trying to open this logfile but I get 'corrupt lines in logfile' messages.  My ISP uses APACHE and tells me that

Logfile format is "netscape extended + referers and user-agent"

If I run it without a LOGFILEFORMAT I get;

C:\Program Files\analog\analog 5.32>analog
analog: analog version 5.32/Win32
analog: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in logfile
  C:\websites\copy_new\logs\access.07: turn debugging on or try different
  LOGFORMAT
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
    Current logfile format:
      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%j%w%r%wHTTP%j" %c %b "%f" "%B"\n
      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%j%w%r" %c %b "%f" "%B"\n
      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%r" %c %b "%f" "%B"\n
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Organisation Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Operating System Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report

If I use debugging;

C:\Program Files\analog\analog 5.32>analog debug on
analog: analog version 5.32/Win32
analog: Warning F: Failed to open logfile debug: ignoring it
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
analog: Warning F: Failed to open logfile on: ignoring it
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Organisation Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Operating System Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report

Can anyone help?

---