Dean Castaldo wrote:

When I run analog I get the following message
Warning F Faild to open logfile /www/gileschemical.com/logs/gcc.cfg ignoring it

It appears that you are trying to tell Analog to open a configuration file as a log file. And that the file does not exist. My guess is the you specified this file on the command line. To specify a configuration file on the command line use the "+g" option:
analog +g/www/gileschemical.com/logs/gcc.cfg

Although you will still have the problem that this file either does not exists or is not readable by the current user.

-- Jeremy Wadsack Seven Simple Machines