Thank you for responses to previous questions. I have anlgform working and am off to configure further. Extra thank you to Aengus for not only offering help but creating the Windows "helper" application in the first place.

Jeremy, you mentioned security and not running anlgform.exe on the webserver. I did not find anything specific about correcting for this on the analog page on security. Can you point me in the right direction or explain how I can correct for this? Should I move the exe into a non-shared folder on the Windows server and call it from there?

Thanks much!