On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:15 PM [GMT],
Andreas Kalt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:34:35 +0100, Aengus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Aengus,
>
>> If you run Analog against a logfile containing that single line,
>> what do you get?
>
> I just tried it and it says this line is not readable. When I run
> analog on about two months of logfiles I get 506 unreadable lines.

It can read it:

General Summary

This report contains overall statistics.

Successful requests: 1
Distinct files requested: 1
Distinct hosts served: 1
Data transferred: 15.04 kilobytes

File Type Report

This report lists the extensions of files.
Listing extensions with at least 0.1% of the traffic, sorted by the
amount of traffic.

reqs: %bytes: extension
   1:   100%: [no extension]

Request Report

This report lists the files on the site.
Listing files, sorted by the number of requests.

reqs: %bytes:       last time: file
   1:   100%: 27/Oct/04 03:11:
/praesentieren/66/regeln-fuer-gute-vortraege

Aengus