-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Wadsack
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 1:02 PM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Exclude commands

Report Magic only counts whatever Analog reports. So my guess is that
you are using different configuration files for Analog or you have
another command in Analog that supersedes this (e.g. a later FILEINCLUDE

*). You should try running 'analog -settings' with the configuration set

up and see what Analog thinks it's including and excluding.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines