On Friday, November 12, 2004 2:37 AM [GMT],
saritha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> HI..in the Request Report, I do not want to display any image
>> files

Try REQINCLUDE PAGES to only inlcude Pages in the Request Report.

You'll probably want to add PAGEINCLUDE *.aspx (or maybe PAGEINCLUDE
*.asp*) as well.

http://www.analog.cx/docs/include.html#outputexcludes

>> ....for example this particular line:
>>  87:       : 27/Oct/04 23:41:

/404trap.aspx?404;http://www.curenimda.com/default-nothingstars_2_20.gif

That's a request for a page - 404trap.aspx. The parameters that come
after that just specify which requested page was not found (a 404 error
is a "Page Not Found" error).

>> I only want to display lines that end with a filename and not with
>> an image name..i tried using:
>>
>> FILEEXCLUDE

/~404trap.aspx?404;http://www.curenimda.com/default-nothingstars_2_20.gi
f/*

>> but that did not work.....

That doesn't work because that / at the end doesn't match the example
line that you provided, which doesn't have a / at the end. If you want
to exclude the 404 error handler from your request report all together
(not a good idea, I wold have thought) then use
FILEEXCLUDE /~404trap.aspx*

Aengus