On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Josh Endries wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to change my Referring Site Report to display all referrers
> for the last month/30 days and I can't figure out how to do it. I've
> tried specifying REFFLOOR -00-01-00d, 1s, and a few other things in the
> config file and it says:
>
> running analog.../usr/local/bin/analog: analog version 5.24/Unix
> /usr/local/bin/analog: Warning D: In Referrer Report, FLOOR (last date)
> isn't included in COLS
>
> To me this looks like the date data isn't included so it can't use that
> criteria, but the config/docs are pretty confusing. How can I get it to
> show me the last month's referrals rather than the top 30?

No, it doesn't mean that. It will do the FLOOR correctly. It's just warning
you that the date isn't being listed, so it won't be obvious from reading
the report what the floor is.

Having said all that, I'm not sure whether FLOOR is really what you want.
That will list only the referrers that occurred during the last month, but
the data for the referrer will be its usage for all time. If you want to see
how many times each referrer occurred during the last month, you should
restrict the whole report using FROM.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
  "Low Priced Cambridge Clare College. Big selection at eBay UK!"