Support,

I have analog running on an IIS box and it's working fine.
However. This initial configuration is providing stats on everything in
WWWROOT. This is great info for our dept. but not for our clients.

We hosting several websites for different clients and would like to provide
stats on their individual site(s) only/separately.

Ex. Here's WWWROOT:
cmi.yale.edu

EX. Other clients:
cmi.yale.edu/bh
cmi.yale.edu/dante
cmi.yale.edu/rewind etc...

How do I configure analog to continue to provide stats for our dept.
(WWWROOT) as well as spitting out individual reports for each clients' site,
only consisting of data relevant to their website?

Thanks so much,
Gregg
--
Gregg Soltesz
Web Producer, The Center for Media Initiatives

phone: (203) 436.4061
fax: (203) 436.4066

175 Whitney Avenue
New Haven,  Connecticut