Title: Running analog from Unix command line: Mac
   All,

Is there any way to run Analog to generate the report from a command line.  Here is my information:

Analog 5.91b1
Normally, I click on that file from my desktop and it generates the report.
I copied the entire analog folder to my home directory in UNIX.
How do I kick-off this report?  I’ve read some reports that say to get in the directory and type “analog”.
That doesn’t work...any recommendations?

Thanks,

Bill Kent