Stephen,

When looking considering all of your recent answers and reviewing the File Type report closer I have my answer (thanks to Aengus).   It appears we have had quite the dropoff in jsp requests and had ofther file types (not pages) more requested.   Thus the total server hits are same but the pieces are different.    So thanks for all your help.   I am working now with our group to have them better define what they want recorded as 'pages'.

Michael

Stephen Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

02/25/2005 09:53 AM
Please respond to Support for analog web log analyzer