On Monday, March 28, 2005 3:32 PM [GMT],
Julie Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to use Windows 98 with Analog 6.0. I couldn't
> tell how to change the IIS Windows components from the
> How-to's.

I don't understand what you're saying here. Which particular How-To are
you having a problem with?

> Will Analog work with Windows 98? What do I
> need to do?

Analog will work just fine with Windows 98. just add a line to your
analog.cfg file pointing to your logfile. (or, if you're running Analog
from the command line, just specify your logfile on the command line).

> Also, the analog.cfg file seems to be almost
> generating the right report, except for the logfile
> which gives me an error that it can't file it.

??

Can you post the error message directly?

Aengus