Your simplest option might be to run Analog multiple times.
Each time, turn off all reports except the General Summary,
specify TO and FROM to cover a single day.  This would
give you daily bandwidth according to your server logfiles
for the period specified.  Though no graph is produced this
way, you could easily plug in your numbers from a range of
dates into an application to produce a graph.

HTH,

-- Duke

Ric Otte wrote:

Hi,
I'm using the stock analog package in Debian. I need to find a way to
monitor daily bandwidth usage. At the top of my report I see a line
that says things like: Data transferred: 83.49 gigabytes
Average data transferred per day: 12.34 gigabytes
But I need to be able to know the daily bandwidth used.

For example, under "Daily Summary" there is a graph where each unit
(+) represents a certain number of pages.  In addition to this, would
it be possible to have a graph that lists the Daily Summary of
bandwidth?

Any help would be appreciated (I'm fairly new to this),
Ric

begin:vcard
fn:Duke Hillard
n:Hillard;Duke
org:University of Louisiana at Lafayette;University Computing Support Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 42770;Lafayette;LA;70504-2770;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:University Webmaster
tel;work:337.482.5763
x-mozilla-html:TRUE