Hi,

Our web site servers content out from a Lotus Domino database. This means that  our pages typically have URLs like http://website/notesdb.nsf/content/pagename

I.e our pages do not have any kind of file extension, but are all in the "content" directory.

Is there any way of setting up a PAGEINCLUDE so that it counts all URL's that include the word content in as a page? All the examples I have seen seem to need a file extension. I have tried:-

PAGEINCLUDE /content/*
but this does not seem to make any difference to the count

Thanks,
Mike
,

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee; access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you are kindly requested
to return a copy of this message to the sender indicating that you
have received it in error, and to destroy the received copy; and (2)
any disclosure or distribution of this message, as well as any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on its content, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.