Finally I remembered where the logformat was stored (it was at vhosts.conf)

LogFormat "%v %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common_form
LogFormat "%l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined_noip

I'm using combined_noip (since that's the one that this log file is made of). On my windows box, where i use it on another log (created with the same format) I get most of the results (no OS, or browser). On my gentoo server, i keep getting these results:

analog: analog version 5.32/Unix
analog: Warning C: Bad argument in configuration command: ignoring it:
 LOGFORMAT (%l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\")
analog: ...cont..:   (reason: an unknown item code is present)
 (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
analog: Warning F: Can't auto-detect format of logfile
 /var/log/apache2/athens.indymedia.org-log: ignoring it
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Organisation Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Operating System Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report

This is the line copied for my analog.cfg file
LOGFORMAT (%l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\")

the same line, for the same log file, seems to be working alright in my windows box, but not on my Gentoo server. Strange.

Ken Schweigert wrote:

The first thing that jumps out at me is the fact that there is no IP info
recorded.  Traditionally this is the first field.  I'd check to see how
Apache has combined set up in your httpd.conf file.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.8 - Release Date: 10/5/2005