Eliza,

Whether your analog statistics are updated or not is entirely a factor of the analog installation and the log file rotation mechanism in place on your web server. The analog software can be installed in numerous different ways and can work in a wide range of environments. If your analog report is provided by a hosting company, you should contact them with this issue.

If you installed it yourself, then there are a couple things you can check. First, see if the date the report was generated on changes. If not, you will need to look at your server and find out why the scheduler is not longer working. If the report generated date is being updated, look at the range of dates for the data. Most likely you have some logfile rotation set up on your web server and your old log files are being "rotated" (deleted or renamed) and no longer are included in the statistics.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Eliza Faria-Santos wrote:

Every day I've been checking the stats because I want to see how many new computers I get on my site each day (I was averaging 10) but not the log files have stopped and I know it's wrong (look under the "General" file because on the 9th it was up to 423 and now for days it has been stuck on 422 and that's not possible!!!