The domain and org reports show several hundred "domains not given", so
I specified "DEBUG UV" to get their details, but the report output by
the browser (Mozilla on W2K) was the same (ERRFILE was commented).  I
uncommented ERRFILE and reran, but no error file was created, and there
was no redirection warning.   SETTINGS ON verified the debug commands.
Should it have shown the ERRFILE also?  Since there was no ERRFILE
filename path, and  I had not specified a different path at compile, I'd
expect it in the directory with the executable.  Do you need more info
to figure out why I'm not getting the domain info from debug?

Thanks,
Mike