Hi there,

I'm no expert myself, but as a fellow Swiss, I feel like I have to reply ...

Looks like you want your report to only show traffic going to
/alternmed/* ?

In that case, I would try a

FILEINCLUDE /alternmed/*

The REFREPEXCLUDE will only exclude stuff from the Referer reports, I believe.

Cheers

Marcel Marchon

http://marcel.marchon.org/

Alain Chappuis wrote:
Hello,

I have my solution, but not a clean solution! (thanks at the
experts of Analog for not answered ;-) )

I needed to use command of unix to clean my log's files
of apache:

grep /alternmed/ access.*.2005 > access-atm.log
grep /alternmed/ access.mois >> access-atm.log
grep /alternmed/ access.hier >> access-atm.log
and...

./make_stat_atm & (analog run)

...and voila my statistic is only for /alternmed/
to see:
http://analog.medecine.unige.ch/facmed/atm/atm.html#Top

Now,  if anybody have a right solution, I take it!

Thank in advance.

AC
Alain Chappuis a écrit :

Hello again,
I dont have receiving any comment for my last sending:

Alain Chappuis a écrit :

Hello,
I would like any help for analog setting!

In my analog.cfg I have the differents lines like this:

REFREPEXCLUDE http://www.genmi.unige.ch/
REFREPEXCLUDE http://facmed.unige.ch:80/cgi-bin/dls/vntidls.cgi

and after the processing of analog I obtain the statistical results:

11677 5,13% 27 Juil 05 17:58 http://facmed.unige.ch:80/cgi-bin/dls/vntidls.cgi
226    36,33%    29 Juil 05 11:01    /alternmed/recherche.php
211         30 Juil 05 05:00    http://www.genmi.unige.ch/
165    4,75%    29 Juil 05 10:57    /alternmed/

and so on...

I must announce you that in addition, that the link http://www.genmi.unige.ch/
is an virtual host!

I putting in my analog.cfg the new line:

VHOSTEXCLUDE www.genmi.unige.ch

My problem remain?
Who can help me for this problem?

I have these two URL which appear in the statistics?

How can I proceed to avoid this problem?

Thank you in advance
Alain