Hi guys,

First, thanks for reading - and any help that anyone can provide.  I'll be
the first to admin that I dont really know how to properly configure this
for what I what to do, and the help files are missing the couple of sections
facing the issue at hand.

So - here is what I am doing.

I am Running a Windows 2003 server using IIS.  The log files are seperated
into days, but all hosts/sites go into one logfile.  There are at least 5-10
thousand virtual hosts per server, with many servers.

I want to run this and generate stats on a per user basis for the user to
have a copy of their stats (daily, monthly, etc) in their home directory.

Would it be better to parse the logfile in its entirety, placing items in
the config file for each user to place the report in the users home
directory?

Or should I parse the logs first - giving each user their own raw logs, and
then process them one by one?

In either case - what is the best way to setup the config files, etc.?
Sorry, I am a complete newb on this :(

Thanks again for any help!