Well, robots will show up in the "Browser Report". Make sure you set the appropriate config settings to show all the entries there, so you don't miss any. Of course, you might want to exclude the more common "user" browsers from you report(s) or then even run specific reports for specific robots by using BROWINCLUDE and/or BROWEXCLUDE.

Marcel

Stuart Grant wrote:

Do be more specific, I want to be able to run analog on my logfiles, and see which robots are visiting, how many pages they fetch, and how frequently they visit. This will help me determine what actions I need to take to improve my search engine positioning.