By using
LOGFORMAT WEBSTAR
I got the program to run.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aengus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Support for analog web log analyzer" <analog-help@lists.meer.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Failed To Open Logfile

On Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:25 PM [EDT],
Terry Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I get the following message analog icmweb.txt:
analog: analog version 6.0/Win32
analog: Warning F: Can't auto-detect format of logfile icmweb.txt:
ignoring it

Okay, then Analog can open your logfile, but it doesn't understand what it
see there. If you post the first couple of lines in the log, someone might
be able to help you create an appropriate LOGFORMAT (or, if you have a
LOGFORMAT already in analog.cfg, try changing it to DEFAULTLOGFORMAT, so
that it works with the file that you specify on the commandline.

How were you involing Analog to get the error that you specified originally?

Aengus