On Monday, May 15, 2006 3:52 PM [EDT],
don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello

Anyone know where I can get a Solaris 9 compiled version of Analog 6?

I don't know if anyone running Solaris 9 has made a compiled version available for download, but in the event that you end up having to compile it yourself, this recently published article explains how to compile Aalog on Solaris 9, including some additional steps that you may need to take.

http://open.itworld.com/5040/nls_unix_analog_060330/page_1.html
http://www.itworld.com/nl/unix_insider/03302006/

(Both URLs point to the same article, but I've included both for the sake of the archive - it's possible that one may have a longer shelf-life than the other).

Aengus