On Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:13 PM [EDT],
Shaleel Valsan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry about my total ignorance but i've never worked with
Analog/Report Magic - my predecessor configured and set it up on the
web server. I'm hunting high and low for the Analog log files for a
particular website so that i can insert the To and From commands to
it to generate a monthly report. I've no idea where it is...

Analog is a cross platform application, so there is no standard installation location - on Windows, you just unzip it into the directory that you want to keep it in. Some people will put it in the "Program Files" folder, with all theother progras, but many other people put it in C:\Analog (it's a command line program, so accessing it from the command line is easier f you don't have to navigate into ProgramFiles).

Just search for analog.*. analog.exe and analog.cfg are normally in the same directory. Edit analog.cfg to change settings

http://analog.cx/docs/start.html

Aengus