On Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:39 PM [EDT],
Sokolow, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, duh!  Five lashes with a wet noodle for a stupid question.

I have another question, however, which I hope is not as dumb.  What
is the proper syntax for the BROWSUMINCLUDE and EXCLUDE statement so
I can get the various versions of IE, Firefox, etc. to appear?  I've
tried a number of variations on the BROWSUMINCLUDE mozilla/5 and
similar syntax, to no avail. I can see on the logfiles mentions of
firefox and specific versions of IE, but all that keeps showing up
is MSIE.

The default settings for Analog 6 will show the various versions of IE, Firefox in the Browser Summary - this is an example from one of the logfiles that I have on hand. (I added BROWSUMFLOOR 1r, to make sure that they al showed up).

Browser Summary
---------------
This report lists the vendors of visitors' browsers.

Listing browsers, sorted by the number of requests for pages.

no.: reqs: pages: browser
---: ----: -----: -------
 1:   49:    49: MSIE
  :   41:    41:   MSIE/6